Smartphone App Updates
- Added the ability to set a default page that should be shown upon logging in.
- Improved the ability to customize the app’s theme.
- Added the ability to scan barcodes and NFC tags, then post chat messages, regarding the scanned assets and inventories, on Microsoft Teams and Google Chat.
- Added the ability to create custom fields that upload document files such as PDF, Excel, etc.
- Added the ability to scan and process two different barcodes as a single unique barcode.
- Added the ability to check stock levels by inventory location, inventory ID, or both.
- Added new action fields for search results.
- Improved inventory adjustments to support fixed or variable amounts. This feature can also now be switched on and off.
- Added a new custom field to capture an authorizer.
- It’s now possible to make inventory adjustments by indicating whether a specific, entire, or variable amount should be adjusted.
- It’s now possible to view the inventory items associated with Goods Dispatched.
It’s now possible to check off purchase order items and export such data.
– In addition to camera scanning, there’s now some support for using inbuilt scanners for Zebra, Honeywell, and Sonim devices.
– It’s also possible for the app to receive broadcast intents from apps that issue them.
* On the app Swipe left > Scanning Methods.
The inventory bundles feature now supports barcode scans to filter and set quantities.
Images and other media can now be saved offline and synced when an Internet connection is available.
Added support for Single Sign-on using either Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
You can now set the data capture forms to be submitted automatically after scanning the main item’s barcode or NFC tag.
The app can now generate sequential item identifiers if barcodes or NFC tags are not available.
Added the ability to scan and extract data attributes from GS1 Scan4Transport QR codes or Datamatrix barcodes.
Added the ability to scan GS1 Digital Link QR codes.
Added the ability for barcode scans or NFC taps, from the smartphone app, to be searched on the web app.
Added new custom fields for document scanning, optical character recognition (OCR), key & value paired dropdowns, NFC Serial or Payload reading, and Dynamic Dropdowns.
Added the ability to track and manage costings.
From iOS 13, added support for NFC writing, and more NFC reading which includes UIDs and support for ISO15693, FeliCa, MIFARE tags, and some RFID tags.
Added new custom fields that enable you to capture multiple images, and short audio or video recordings.
Added easy access to an item’s history or reports when filling out the forms
Improved inventory location search on the smartphone app.
Added a new data capture field that enables you to search for addresses using Google Places.